1.Make sure your participating students have read the Sample eBook so they know what the story is about on the page they will be drawing a picture for.
2. Provide each participating student with one of our blank drawing pages.
3. Be sure to fill in the page number at the top of the drawing page, so we know what part of the ebook, the drawing is for.
4. Once you have a drawing for each of the 17 pages of the ebook, you need to submit them into the contest.
5. You will need to scan the drawings and combine them into one single image. We have provided simple step-by-step instructions for those who do not know how to do this.
6. If you do not have access to a scanner, we suggest using a mobile device to take a picture of each drawing.
7. To combine the drawings into one image, we suggest using a free file merger such as https://www.filesmerge.com/ (Note: We are in no way affiliated with https://www.filesmerge.com/ and assume no responsibility for the use of their website and or services).
8. If you choose to use https://www.filesmerge.com/, follow these steps:
9. Go to https://www.filesmerge.com/
10. Choose Merge Images
11. Select the individual files, or drag and drop them into the upload area
12. Under Merge Options: Choose “Fix Columns”, type 3 in the box, choose JPG as Output format.
13. Click the “Merge” button right below the uploaded files
14. Click “Click to Download it”, this will download a copy of your single image to your device.
Please note, there are many different file merging option available for your use.
Go to https://www.bswacademyusa.com/contests to register and upload your contest submission.