>>>>> 5 Year Contract With Schools <<<<<
Join the “NOW WE CAN Save Our Children” Project
Dedicated Community Volunteers are Desperately Needed
We have a 5 year contract to initiate a prevention program in over 200 U.S. schools and are in need of volunteers who will train to be Certified Critical Incident Support for servicing students and staff.
Scholarships will be provided for every volunteer.
- Commit to a 5 year contract that gives you 5 years of income, starting August 2019
- Submit a current background check clearing you to work with children
- Service clients online and/or in person. In person is a priority
- Work with parents and families?
- Work with charities, NGO’s and sponsors
- Help educate the public
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information
- Comfortable working with volunteers
- Submit a written Resume immediately in order to be considered in the first group we select
Given the increased violence in our schools, and more than 230 school shootings since Columbine, we need dedicated professionals to provide individual and group sessions to help eliminate trauma and behavioral issues. Families, couples, parents, students, teachers, first responders and community members need you.
Gain recognition and fulfillment knowing you improved the lives of everyone affected by school tragedies. Awards, rewards and benefits will be a pleasure to extend to every volunteer.
Join our team if you meet these qualifications:
- Good character and integrity
- Ability to understand and deliver the techniques
- Must maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Be client focused
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Team player with collaboration skills
- Willingness to comply with contract requirements
- A determination to help us end suicides and homicides in schools